Thank you for your interest in joining the team. Providing the following information will help us gain an understanding of your knowledge and experience before deciding whether you are suitable.
Before proceeding, please note the following about the role:
- you must be 18 years old or over
- you must understand and speak English
- this is a VOLUNTARY position (not paid)
- you MUST have a working desktop computer or laptop
- regular communication with management regarding availability
- must have excellent grammar and presentation
Your role in the team will involve:
- regular checks of the Facebook Page which involves liking posts from fans, dealing with inappropriate posts and answering questions
- post a daily forecast at least once a week/fortnight
- post warnings (issued by the Bureau) using templates provided by VSC
- post storm alerts or radar updates
- post or share photos/videos
- other tasks as required
To choose more than one option, hold down the Ctrl key and select which applies to you.